On November 6th, 2020, at approximately 11:40 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received report of a disturbance in the 1300-Grid of Marsh Avenue in Rural Winfield. Upon investigation Jordan Breeding, 32, was arrested and charged with Domestic Abuse Assault – 1st Offense and outstanding warrants. Shannon Hall, 36, was also arrested and charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Recent News Stories
- News Additional Volunteers Needed for Home Delivered Meals Routes January 21, 2022
- News Vietnam War Vets to be Honored January 21, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count January 21, 2022
- News Former Teacher Arrested on Sexual Exploitation Charges January 20, 2022
- News Covid Cases in Henry County January 20, 2022
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 2 January 20, 2022