On November 6th, 2020, at approximately 11:40 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received report of a disturbance in the 1300-Grid of Marsh Avenue in Rural Winfield. Upon investigation Jordan Breeding, 32, was arrested and charged with Domestic Abuse Assault – 1st Offense and outstanding warrants. Shannon Hall, 36, was also arrested and charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Recent News Stories
- News Farm Owners and Operators Meeting December 3, 2021
- News Supervisors Approve Bridge Inspection Contract December 3, 2021
- News Veterans Affairs Officer Now Full-Time December 3, 2021
- News Daily Jail Count December 3, 2021
- News Hinterland Dairy Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 2, 2021
- News School Board Policy Committee Meeting December 2, 2021