The Des Moines County Engineer has announced the closure of Beaverdale Road between 150th St and Lynx Road. This closure will begin on Tuesday, November 14th, at 8:00am for culvert repair. This is a quick process, and the road will only be closed for two full days. On Thursday, November 16th by 3:30pm, the road will be reopened, weather permitting.
Recent News Stories
- News Representative Taylor Collins Monthly Newsletter December 1, 2023
- News From Walmart Bench to Jail Bench: Man Arrested With Meth in Grocery Store December 1, 2023
- News Enjoying the Grass? More Snow Projected for Thursday Night November 30, 2023
- News Possible Lane Closures for Franklin Avenue November 30, 2023
- News Overturned Semi in Lee County November 30, 2023
- News Fire in Winfield This Morning November 30, 2023