Wednesday morning a 21 one year old man entered the Central Lee High School and tried to sit in on a first hour class. Evidently, he was from Wheaton, Illinois and claimed to be a transfer student. School administration quickly determined this was not the case and called the Lee County Sheriff’s office. The individual was taken into custody and sent to the Fort Madison Community Hospital for a full psychiatric evaluation. He was not armed and was not violent. No students or staff were harmed.
Recent News Stories
- News Frank C. “Sandy” Hedges May 10, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Summer Outdoor Concerts with Fairfield Arts & Convention Center May 10, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021
- News Assault With a Taser May 10, 2021
- News Juveniles Arrested for Vandelism May 8, 2021