Mount Pleasant Police released the details of a single vehicle crash that occurred November 4. Police were called to the 800 block of South Jefferson Street where a van had gone off the roadway. When officers arrived on the scene that found the van in the ditch with a light pole on top of it and the driver unresponsive. The driver was identified as Adam Heckenberg. It was believed he experienced a medical episode that caused him to black out while negotiating a curve in the street. The van hit a light pole when it went off street. This brought down a power line. Heckenberg was taken by ambulance to Henry County Health Center.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022