Two people on a motorcycle were killed in a chain reaction crash on Hwy 2 in Lee County Tuesday at about 5:30 pm. Michael Horn of Donnellson was operating the motorcycle that was pushed into the back of a straight truck by a vehicle driven by Chad Davis of Donnellson. Linda Horn, also of Donnellson was a passenger on the cycle. Davis was eastbound on Hwy 2 and failed to stop when he came up behind the Horns. The straight truck was driven by Robert Luke Sr. of Washington Iowa who was stopped in a string of vehicle for a flagger at the start of a work zone on Hwy 2.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors meeting Agenda March 27, 2023
- News Pending Board Approval Two Mount Pleasant Grads Are Expected to be Hired For Football Coach and Vocal Music March 27, 2023
- News Wagner Selected for Washington D.C. Trip March 27, 2023
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023