Two people on a motorcycle were killed in a chain reaction crash on Hwy 2 in Lee County Tuesday at about 5:30 pm. Michael Horn of Donnellson was operating the motorcycle that was pushed into the back of a straight truck by a vehicle driven by Chad Davis of Donnellson. Linda Horn, also of Donnellson was a passenger on the cycle. Davis was eastbound on Hwy 2 and failed to stop when he came up behind the Horns. The straight truck was driven by Robert Luke Sr. of Washington Iowa who was stopped in a string of vehicle for a flagger at the start of a work zone on Hwy 2.
Recent News Stories
- News More Information Regarding MP Shooting December 8, 2022
- News Another Fatal Crash Near New London December 8, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022
- News Consumer Connection: Discussing Scams and Fraud with Your Family Members over the Holidays December 7, 2022
- News ALERT: Text messages claiming locked EBT Cards are a scam December 7, 2022
- News SFM Fairfield Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 7, 2022