Monday, May 2, 2022
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
NOTE: The regular session may be conducted electronically
as allowed by Iowa Code 21.8
Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Call to order, 6:00 p.m..
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Jarred Lassiter from SE IA Regional Planning to review the STBG application submitted fall of 2021. Action if needed.
- Review of the city’s current 2021/2022 city budget to determine if a budget amendment would be required. Action by council if needed.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report – action by council if needed.
- Approval of building permits.
- City Electrician report.
- Update on ongoing projects. Action if needed.
- Public Works written report.
- Review of proposal from LL Pelling for street seal coating for 2022. Action if needed.
- Review of asphalt proposals for street work. Action if needed.
- Approval of written report.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of April 18, 2022.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Adjournment. The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, May 18, 2022, Danville City Hall, 6:00 p.m..
Work session of the Danville City Council to review/discuss any ongoing/future city projects. No action will be taken during this work session.