Monday, June 6, 2022
Order of business, regular session
Danville City Council, Danville City Hall
NOTE: The regular session may be conducted electronically
as allowed by Iowa Code 21.8
Citizen comments: Comments must be directed to the subject under consideration. The presiding officer shall rule on the relevance of the citizen comments. Citizens making personal, impertinent, or slanderous remarks may be barred by the presiding officer from further comment before the Council during the meeting.
- Call to order 6:00 p.m…
- Accept or amend the agenda.
- Open forum: A time set aside to receive comments from the public regarding city business. The Mayor and City Council welcome comments from the public on any subject pertaining to City business, including items on this agenda. You are asked to state your name and address for the record and to limit your remarks to five minutes in order that others may be given the opportunity to speak. The Order of Business is at the discretion of the Chair. No action will be taken.
- Review of the recent rain storm of Thursday, May 26th. Action by council if needed.
- Request from the resident at 504 West Roosevelt Street, sewer line cleaning reimbursement. Action by council if needed.
- Review of proposed Resolution 2022-14, establishing a PTO policy for the city employees. Action if needed.
- Fire Chief/Building Inspector report – action by council if needed.
- Approval of building permits.
- City Electrician report.
- Update on ongoing projects. Action if needed.
- Public Works written report.
- Approval of written report.
- Approval of consent agenda.
- Council minutes of May 16, 2022.
- Payment of bills.
- Council reports and correspondence.
- Request from the Danville Rec Association for Donation. Action if needed.
- Setting of the starting time for the next council meeting.
The next regular session of the Danville City Council is scheduled for Monday, June 20, 2022, Danville City Hall. The Council will be meeting with the Danville & Pleasant Grove Township Trustees that same evening, starting at 6:30 p.m..