A Burlington man has been arrested for multiple drug-related offenses. June 3rd, the Southeast Iowa Narcotics Task Force, assisted by the Henry County Sheriff’s Office including their K-9 Unit, the Burlington Police Department, and the Des Moines Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant in the 1600 block of South Street, in Burlington. As a result Adrian Lamont Campbell of Burlington was arrested and charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin, Possession of a Controlled Substance; Methamphetamine, and Possession of a Firearm by a Felon.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022