The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is hosting a town hall style meeting where local staff will provide updates on recently completed hunting seasons, discuss possible changes to hunting rules and regulations and address other topics as requested. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is moving the location for the meeting due to heavy rainfall and muddy soil conditions impacting the parking area at the Langwood Education Center in Wapello. The meeting has been moved to the Louisa County Conservation Board main office at 12635 County Road G56. The meeting is Thursday, and now begins at 6:15 p.m. The DNR will have staff at the education center redirecting people to the new location.
Recent News Stories
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023
- News Iowa Crop Progress and Condition Report May 31, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 31, 2023
- News Stride Into Summer Family Walk Coming June 4th May 26, 2023
- News Cash Rents Reach New High in Iowa, Survey Shows May 26, 2023
- News Memorial Day Observance in Mount Pleasant May 26, 2023