The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is hosting a town hall style meeting where local staff will provide updates on recently completed hunting seasons, discuss possible changes to hunting rules and regulations and address other topics as requested. The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is moving the location for the meeting due to heavy rainfall and muddy soil conditions impacting the parking area at the Langwood Education Center in Wapello. The meeting has been moved to the Louisa County Conservation Board main office at 12635 County Road G56. The meeting is Thursday, and now begins at 6:15 p.m. The DNR will have staff at the education center redirecting people to the new location.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa State Fair Board Election Results December 11, 2023
- News Christmas with the Governor December 11, 2023
- News Enhance Henry County Community Foundation Meeting Tuesday December 11, 2023
- News Burlington Burglary Bandits Bounced off the Street and into Jail December 11, 2023
- News Ottumwa Driver Dead After Sunday Afternoon Crash December 11, 2023
- News Choose Iowa Grant Application December 8, 2023