On January 31, 2023 at approximately 8:37p.m. deputies were dispatched to 12149 Highway 99 Apt. A for an intoxicated subject who was swinging a large knife around and making threats. Deputies were advised that Justin Tyler Marshall, age 40, of Burlington, IA was the individual at the residence causing the problem. Deputies made contact with Marshall, and he was detained without incident. Deputies learned that Marshall had assaulted a family member and was also in violation of a no-contact order. Marshall was placed under arrest for Domestic Abuse Assault 3rd Offense (D Felony) and Violation of a No-Contact Order. Marshall was transported to the Des Moines County Jail with no bond.
Recent News Stories
- News Wayland Council Agenda June 5, 2023
- News Plea Deal for Stolen Valor Met with Protests June 5, 2023
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda for June 5th June 3, 2023
- News Winfield-Mt. Union Community School Board Meeting Agenda June 2, 2023
- News Farmers Market Nutrition Program Returns June 2, 2023
- News 100 Deadliest Days Begin June 2, 2023