On 06/14/22 at 6:15 pm the Mt Pleasant Police Department responded to the Mt Pleasant Aquatic Center for a fight in progress between two groups of females. Upon arrival a vehicle was stopped leaving the scene. The investigation determined that during the incident Montelle Lomax of Mt Pleasant struck a female in the face causing injuries before leaving. He was arrested and charged with Disorderly Conduct and Assault Causing Bodily Injury. The investigation is ongoing and further charges on other participants are expected.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022