Henry County Engineers Office announces Asphalt paving construction on Franklin Avenue from Trenton north to Hwy 78 beginning the week of June 20th. Construction will begin with milling operations and then switch to Asphalt resurfacing. Flaggers and Pilot cars will be used. Expect delays and use caution as the road will remain open during construction. Questions can be answered at 319 385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022