The Henry County Conservation Board meets Wednesday, January 11 at 5:30 pm in the board meeting room at the office in Oakland mills. Items on the agenda include welcoming the newest board member, an update on the foot bridge renovation, Nature Center Open House recap, director update and Naturalist reports. Please contact the Conservation Department if you have any questions at 319-385-5067.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023