Rachel Lindeen has been named the new Executive Vice President for the Mount Pleasant Area Chamber Alliance. Rachel is a Mount Pleasant native and will begin her duties with the Alliance in February. KILJ will have all the details of the announcement on our 6:30 am news Wednesday.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023