Public Health encourages you to get your updated COVID vaccine now. COVID spread has increased the last two winters, so stay up to date on COVID vaccines to prevent serious illness and death. There is an updated booster that protects against both the original strain of the virus and the currently circulating Omicron variants. Get your updated COVID vaccine now if you are vaccinated and your last dose was before September 2022. Public Health is now giving Moderna COVID shots during all regular immunization clinics. Stop in Tuesdays from 9-11 or Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1-4. This Thursday, January 5th the hours are extended to 1-6. The flu is also circulating, have you received your flu shot this season? If you have any questions call Public Health at 319-385-0779. Gather safely this winter by staying up to date on both flu and COVID vaccines. This message is brought to you by Henry County Public Health.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023