January 10 Mount Pleasant Police investigated a report of a hit and run on Plum Street. A vehicle turned from West Madison on to Plum and hit a car parked on Plum. The vehicle then backed up and hit a tree before leaving the scene. Witnesses told police the vehicle was a white Toyota sedan. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Mount Pleasant police.
Recent News Stories
- News SEISO Join Iowa Culture Leadership Cohort September 22, 2023
- News Tony Keefe – New LeeComm Director September 22, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Travels to Marion for Marching Band Contest September 22, 2023
- News Burlington Police Department Hiring September 22, 2023
- News 2023 Mt. Pleasant Homecoming Court September 22, 2023
- News HCHC Raising Funds for New Safety Vests September 21, 2023