On June 12th, 2020, at approximately 1:45p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office was called to the 1100-grid of Gabriel Avenue for an assault. An investigation into the incident indicated, Andrew Boone, 35 of Wayland, assaulted another male. Andrew was cited into court for Assault Causing Bodily Injury, a serious misdemeanor.
Recent News Stories
- News More Information Regarding MP Shooting December 8, 2022
- News Another Fatal Crash Near New London December 8, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022
- News Consumer Connection: Discussing Scams and Fraud with Your Family Members over the Holidays December 7, 2022
- News ALERT: Text messages claiming locked EBT Cards are a scam December 7, 2022
- News SFM Fairfield Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 7, 2022