On June 12th, 2020, at approximately 1:45p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office was called to the 1100-grid of Gabriel Avenue for an assault. An investigation into the incident indicated, Andrew Boone, 35 of Wayland, assaulted another male. Andrew was cited into court for Assault Causing Bodily Injury, a serious misdemeanor.
Recent News Stories
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023
- News From Representative Taylor Collins March 24, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren March 24, 2023
- News Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau is partnering with law enforcement across the state to help curb the epidemic of distracted driving. March 24, 2023