A Batavia woman was killed in a single vehicle accident Monday morning on Libertyville Road. According to the Iowa State Patrol, Ruth Ellene Pickard, was traveling eastbound near Juniper Ave, at Cedar Creek, when she lost control going around a curve. The vehicle ran off the side of the road, and went airborne before rolling and then hitting a tree.
Recent News Stories
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda December 4, 2023
- News Washington Teen Arrested on Sexual Abuse Charges December 4, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Woman Involved in Rollover Denied Aircare Due to Weather December 4, 2023
- News Big Changes for Southeast Iowa Union for 2024 December 4, 2023
- News Monday Morning Mobile Home Fire in Burlington December 4, 2023
- News Representative Taylor Collins Monthly Newsletter December 1, 2023