On April 27 just after 3 am the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of an assault in the 100 Block of East Commercial Street in Hillsboro. After an investigation, it was found that Corbin John Adam of Hillsboro physically assaulted a family member. Corbin left Hillsboro and went to Bonaparte where he was located and detained by the Van Buren County Sheriff’s Office. He was transported back to Henry County where he was turned over to the Henry County Sheriff. Corbin is charged with Domestic Abuse Assault and Obstruction of Emergency Communications.
Recent News Stories
- News Mediapolis Burglary Investigation May 17, 2021
- News Jim Mills, of Access Energy Cooperative, appointed to Iowa Illinois Safety Council May 17, 2021
- News HCHC Board Meeting Agenda May 17, 2021
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda May 17, 2021
- News MP School Board Meeting to Consider Updated COVID Guidance May 15, 2021
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021