On November 19th at approximately 1:15pm, the Mt. Pleasant Police Department investigated a motor vehicle striking a pedestrian in the 600 Block of South Adams Place. After investigation, it was found that Randy Haynes of Mt. Union was traveling Southbound on Adams place when he struck Paul Maher. Maher was trimming grass from the roadway. He was then transported to Henry County Health Center and later released with minor injuries. Haynes was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage was estimated at $2500.
Recent News Stories
- News Danville City Council Meeting Agenda December 4, 2023
- News Washington Teen Arrested on Sexual Abuse Charges December 4, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Woman Involved in Rollover Denied Aircare Due to Weather December 4, 2023
- News Big Changes for Southeast Iowa Union for 2024 December 4, 2023
- News Monday Morning Mobile Home Fire in Burlington December 4, 2023
- News Representative Taylor Collins Monthly Newsletter December 1, 2023