United States Representative Mariannette Miller-Meeks of Iowa announces the times and locations her staff will hold mobile office hours across the Second District during the month of May. Staff will be available to answer questions and assist Iowans by facilitating casework with the federal government. Staff can help with issues related to Medicare/Medicaid, Social Security, veterans’ benefits, passports, immigration issues, and other federal programs. Here is the schedule for locations in the KILJ listening area. May 17 office hours will be held from 11:00am – 12:00pm in the Washington City Hall Council Chambers. In Henry County from 1:00 – 2:00pm in the Winfield City Hall, Council Chambers. And in Wapello at the Louisa County Community Services Building from 3 to 4 pm. On May 18th Mobile office hours will be held from 9:00 – 10:00am at the Mediapolis City Hall. In Lee County from 11:00am – 12:00pm at the West Point Public Library. From 1:00 – 2:00pm at the Van Buren County Courthouse in Keosauqua and in Jefferson County from 3:00 – 4:00pm at the Jefferson County Courthouse in Fairfield. Those unable to attend can always reach out to the Congresswoman’s offices in Ottumwa at 641-244-7020 and Davenport at 563-232-0930 for assistance.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022