The Iowa State Patrol investigated a fatal traffic accident Sunday in Washington County. According to the Patrol at about 11:45 a.m. Brenden Poole of Ossian, Iowa was driving at a high rate of speed southbound on Highway 218. Poole lost control of the vehicle near mile marker 73. The vehicle entered the ditch then vaulted a small creek and came to rest after hitting a tree. The incident remains under investigation.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022