The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday,
November 8, 2023, at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second-floor meeting room at 5:30 p.m.
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public — All items with an asterisk (*) are routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Councilmembers. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications — Update local Hazard Mitigation Plan, Gail R Thomas SEIRPC
– Zone Change Application SWI/4 , sec 8, Twp 7/N Range 6W 4. Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meetings.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive report of Officers including Resolution 2023-83 approving October transfers.
- Old Business-
- 3rd reading/adopt ordinance to amend accessory building and shipping container ordinance.
- Renewal of a Class B Retail Alcohol License for Aldi, Inc. at 1309 E. Washington Street.
- Renewal of a Class C Retail Alcohol License for Little Mexico Restaurant at 107 S Jefferson Street.
- New Business-
- Resolution setting Public Hearing on zone change application for vacant land at 20002200 block of W Washington Street.
- Resolution setting Public Hearing to sell/transfer 202 N Porter.
- Resolution approving continued support for Main Street Mount Pleasant.
- Public Forum.
- Adjourn to meet in adjourned session on Tuesday, November 21, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.