This morning, Thursday April 3oth, Haggerty Earthworks closed Madison St. between White St. & Jackson St. to through traffic. The closure is necessary to replace the sanitary manhole. The street will be closed through the weekend. Haggerty will pour the concrete patch back around the manhole May 1st and will need time to mature.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022