Subdrain tie-in Construction began yesterday in Mount Pleasant on the Northwest corner of Adams St. and Madison St. and will then move to the Northwest corner of N. Main St. and Madison St. Construction crews will be working in the parking areas, so traffic should not be affected. We will share the schedule of work when we receive more information.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022