Kinney & Sons are rocking subbase on Warren St. West of White St. today and weather permitting plan to move East of White St. tomorrow Tuesday May 5th. They will then start removing concrete from White St. to Jackson St. grading and placing subbase one block at a time working towards Jefferson St. Once they get to Jackson St. we will close the Jackson & Warren St. intersection to traffic. This will allow the homeowners between Jackson St. & Jefferson St. that don’t have access to the alley between Jackson & Jefferson St. to park on Jackson St. We do have some rain chances this week so that could slow the progress down.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022