Kinney & Sons are rocking subbase on Warren St. West of White St. today and weather permitting plan to move East of White St. tomorrow Tuesday May 5th. They will then start removing concrete from White St. to Jackson St. grading and placing subbase one block at a time working towards Jefferson St. Once they get to Jackson St. we will close the Jackson & Warren St. intersection to traffic. This will allow the homeowners between Jackson St. & Jefferson St. that don’t have access to the alley between Jackson & Jefferson St. to park on Jackson St. We do have some rain chances this week so that could slow the progress down.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda November 28, 2022
- News Giving Tuesday November 28, 2022
- News Lofgren Assignment November 28, 2022
- News Single vehicle crash near New London Update November 26, 2022
- News Winter Fun in the Oakland Mills Park November 25, 2022
- News Campground Hosts Needed for State and County Parks November 25, 2022