The Mount Pleasant City Council Sanitation Committee meets today, August 26 at 4:30 pm in the City Hall City Administrator’s office. The committee will discuss the storm sewer on South Main and the State Street storm sewer extension. They will also review plans for the wetlands in the North East corner of Mount Pleasant. There will also be and update on the northeast lagoon project.
Recent News Stories
- News Additional Volunteers Needed for Home Delivered Meals Routes January 21, 2022
- News Vietnam War Vets to be Honored January 21, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count January 21, 2022
- News Former Teacher Arrested on Sexual Exploitation Charges January 20, 2022
- News Covid Cases in Henry County January 20, 2022
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 2 January 20, 2022