The Mount Pleasant City Council Sanitation Committee meets today, August 26 at 4:30 pm in the City Hall City Administrator’s office. The committee will discuss the storm sewer on South Main and the State Street storm sewer extension. They will also review plans for the wetlands in the North East corner of Mount Pleasant. There will also be and update on the northeast lagoon project.
Recent News Stories
- News Garage Fire in Burlington June 8, 2023
- News Weekly Fuel Report June 8, 2023
- News TWO Residents turn 100 on the same day in Wayland, IA June 8, 2023
- News Beware of Utility Phone Scam June 7, 2023
- News Mobile Home Fire in Burlington June 7, 2023
- News Public Health needs your input to improve the health of Henry County June 7, 2023