The Mount Pleasant City Council Sanitation Committee meets today, August 26 at 4:30 pm in the City Hall City Administrator’s office. The committee will discuss the storm sewer on South Main and the State Street storm sewer extension. They will also review plans for the wetlands in the North East corner of Mount Pleasant. There will also be and update on the northeast lagoon project.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda July 6, 2022
- News Rally for Women’s Health to Be Held in Mount Pleasant July 6, 2022
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda July 6, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count July 6, 2022
- News Players Workshop Holding Open Auditions for Fall Musical July 5, 2022
- News House Fire in Burlington July 5, 2022