Kinney & Sons will start working on the storm sewer work on Warren St.at the alley between Jackson St & Jefferson St. Wednesday April 22nd. During this time Warren St. will be closed to through traffic home owners will still be able to access their driveways. The work will be in approx. a 50’ wide stretch centered on the alley. The work will take the remainder of this week to complete and then the street can be opened back up to through traffic weather permitting. The Intake locations in the curb line will remain fenced off until the street is paved.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors meeting Agenda March 27, 2023
- News Pending Board Approval Two Mount Pleasant Grads Are Expected to be Hired For Football Coach and Vocal Music March 27, 2023
- News Wagner Selected for Washington D.C. Trip March 27, 2023
- News Saturday, March 25 News March 25, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey March 24, 2023
- News Two Mount Pleasant School Board Meetings March 24, 2023