The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, at 5:30 p.m. electronically using “Go To Meeting”
City Council – April 22, 2020
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 322-262-909
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –
Page 2 of 2
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers – Including Transfer Resolution for April
- Old Business –
- 5:30 pm Public Hearing on proposed issuance of not exceed $350,000 Capital Loan Notes for purchase of a street sweeper.
- Resolution instituting procedure to take additional action for the issuance of not to exceed $350,000 general obligation capital loan notes.
- 5:30 pm Public Hearing on proposed amendment of FY19/20 budget.
- Resolution approving amendment of FY19/20 budget.
* e) Renewal application for Class E Liquor, Class B Wine, Class C Beer and Sunday Sales
for Gasland Express at 309 W. Washington Street.
- New Business –
- Mayoral appointment Southeast Iowa Regional Revolving Loan Committee.
- Resolution approving appointment of Fire Fighter Reserve.
- Approve contract for crack monitoring on Monroe and Adams Street Project.
- Resolution approving 28E agreement with the State of Iowa on the use of Prison labor.
- Public Forum.