The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday,
August 23, 2023, at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second-floor meeting room at 5:30 p.m.
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public — All items with an asterisk (*) are routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Councilmembers. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications.
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meetings.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive report of Officers.
- Old Business-
- 5:30 p.m. Public Hearing to sell west portion of 1300 W. Courtland.
- Resolution selling west portion of 1300 W. Courtland.
- 2nd reading of proposed ordinance on City murals.
- 3 rd reading/adopt proposed ordinance to prohibit parking on the west side of the 100 block of S. Marion Street.
- Resolution setting Public Hearing to vacate alley at College Addition Block 13.
- New Business-
- Authorize Mayor to sign Engineering Service Agreement with Warner Engineering for McCoy and Monroe Street reconstruction.
- Authorize Mayor to sign Engineering Service Agreement with Warner Engineering for Henry and Main Street (The “H”) repaving and drainage infrastructure.
- Resolution amending the Personnel Policy Manual.
Page 2 of 2
- Public Forum.
- Adjourn to meet in regular session on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.