The New London School Board is in the early stages of conversation and planning regarding the need for more classroom space. The district has experienced an increase in the size of the kindergarten class for three years in a row. If this trend continues more classroom space will be needed. The Board heard presentations from two architectural firms this week. A possible plan would be to turn the elementary gym space into classrooms and construct a new large gym that could also be used by the community. Superintendent Chad Wahls said there will be future opportunities for community input before any plan is decided on.
Recent News Stories
- News From the MP City Council Meeting May 14, 2021
- News Developer Given Permission to Build on Old Buff’s Site May 13, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 13, 2021
- News Two Vehicle Collision May 12, 2021
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 12, 2021
- News West Point City Council Meeting Agenda May 10, 2021