Saturday at about 4:30 in the afternoon Lee County Deputies were dispatched to the 1900 block of 150th avenue in response to a two-vehicle accident involving a truck and a residential mower tractor. While en route dispatch advised a life flight helicopter was on the way for Steven Schau, the operator of the mower. Lee County Ambulance and firefighters were already on the scene when deputies arrived. Daniel Sallen was identified as the driver of the pickup truck involved in the accident. It was determined Sallen had his license suspended the week before due to vision impairment. Schau was transported by life flight to the Quincy Medical Center.
Recent News Stories
- News Tony Keefe – New LeeComm Director September 22, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Travels to Marion for Marching Band Contest September 22, 2023
- News Burlington Police Department Hiring September 22, 2023
- News 2023 Mt. Pleasant Homecoming Court September 22, 2023
- News HCHC Raising Funds for New Safety Vests September 21, 2023
- News One Lane Closure on 170th St September 21, 2023