Saturday in Lee County a single vehicle roll over collision resulted in an arrest. The driver Angel Tarre Valderrama of Montrose stated he was turning northbound on 250th avenue when he lost control. Driver stated he was travel at 30-35 mph. Three occupants in the vehicle stated they were making a turn and lost control. Tarre Valderrama was arrested for OWI, no license, no insurance, and failure to maintain control.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa Ending FY2023 with Nearly 2 Billion Dollars in General Fund September 29, 2023
- News Flags to Fly at Half-Staff for Senator Feinstein September 29, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Man Arrested for Enticing a Minor September 29, 2023
- News Nationwide Test of the FEMA Emergency Alert on Wednesday October 4, 2023 September 29, 2023
- News October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month – Provides Many Opportunities to Support September 29, 2023
- News Panther Marching Band to Compete Twice on Saturday September 29, 2023