Twelve year old Sarah Breitenstein of Farmington was thrown from the ATV she was operating Friday evening. Emergency responders were called to 2975 179th Avenue at about 7 :15 pm. The girl was taking a curve, lost control of the 4 wheeler and was thrown off into a ditch. She was taken by ambulance to Ft. Madison Community Hospital and then transported by air to University Hospitals in Iowa City.
Recent News Stories
- News MP Band Results from Linn-Mar September 26, 2021
- News Congrats to New London Homecoming King and Queen! September 25, 2021
- News Don’t Forget About the Flu September 24, 2021
- News Arrest Made Following Investigation into Suspicious Activity September 24, 2021
- News Marching Panthers Headed to Lin-Mar Festival September 24, 2021
- News 2021 MP Homecoming Court Announced at Boom Night! September 24, 2021