Twelve year old Sarah Breitenstein of Farmington was thrown from the ATV she was operating Friday evening. Emergency responders were called to 2975 179th Avenue at about 7 :15 pm. The girl was taking a curve, lost control of the 4 wheeler and was thrown off into a ditch. She was taken by ambulance to Ft. Madison Community Hospital and then transported by air to University Hospitals in Iowa City.
Recent News Stories
- News Change of Date July 3, 2022
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022