Twelve year old Sarah Breitenstein of Farmington was thrown from the ATV she was operating Friday evening. Emergency responders were called to 2975 179th Avenue at about 7 :15 pm. The girl was taking a curve, lost control of the 4 wheeler and was thrown off into a ditch. She was taken by ambulance to Ft. Madison Community Hospital and then transported by air to University Hospitals in Iowa City.
Recent News Stories
- News “How Saving Small Towns Soothes our Souls” January 18, 2022
- News Wayland City Council Meeting Agenda January 18, 2022
- News Two Vehicle Collision January 18, 2022
- News Henry County Jail Count January 18, 2022
- News IOWA FARM BUREAU $2,500 RENEWABLE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS DUE FEB. 10 January 18, 2022
- News Crash Details January 17, 2022