Mount Pleasant Police investigated a report of reckless driving on January 1 just after midnight. A vehicle struck two other vehicles and a house in the area of 300 W. Clay Street. Police ended up arresting Kevin Kelso of Eldridge, Iowa. Kelso, apparently, had left a house party after a disagreement and hit the vehicles and the side of the house before leaving the scene. He was located a few blocks away. He is charged with Operating While Under the Influence 1st offense, Reckless Driving, Failure to Provide Proof of Financial Liability in an Accident and Leaving the Scene of an Accident.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrests Made In Copper Theft Case January 27, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey January 27, 2023
- News Winfield Will Receive State Waste Water Treatment Grant January 27, 2023
- News Narcotics Investigation in Fairfield January 27, 2023
- News Rinner receives Southeast Iowa County Services Extension Award January 27, 2023
- News Students of Character January 27, 2023