Henry County Engineers Office announces Old Highway 34 road closure beginning November 9th. The road will be closed between Henry-Jefferson Ave east to Benton Ave for Box Culvert extension project. The project is estimated to take 3 weeks, weather permitting. Questions can be answered at 319 385-0762.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022