On November 16 at approximately 6:54AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a single vehicle accident in the 1200 Grid of U.S. Highway 34 near Mile marker 227 just west of Rome, Iowa. After an investigation, it was found that Olivia Le’Eetta Blessing, of Birmingham, Iowa, was traveling eastbound on U.S. 34 when she lost control of her vehicle due to a small amount of snow/ice accumulation on the roadway. The vehicle exited the roadway down into the southside ditch where it then rolled over. Olivia and a passenger sustained minor non-incapacitating injuries and were released on scene by Henry County Paramedics. The Iowa Sate Patrol assisted with this incident.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022