On May 17th, 2020, at approximately 10:14 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of overturned vehicle in the 1400-grid of 240th Street in Mount Pleasant. An investigation determined the vehicle to be a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, black in color, owned by Ronald Anderson. The driver of the vehicle and the cause of the rollover are unknown at this time. The rollover resulted in disabling damage to the vehicle, no injuries were reported. The incident remains under investigation.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda November 28, 2022
- News Giving Tuesday November 28, 2022
- News Lofgren Assignment November 28, 2022
- News Single vehicle crash near New London Update November 26, 2022
- News Winter Fun in the Oakland Mills Park November 25, 2022
- News Campground Hosts Needed for State and County Parks November 25, 2022