On May 17th, 2020, at approximately 10:14 p.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of overturned vehicle in the 1400-grid of 240th Street in Mount Pleasant. An investigation determined the vehicle to be a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, black in color, owned by Ronald Anderson. The driver of the vehicle and the cause of the rollover are unknown at this time. The rollover resulted in disabling damage to the vehicle, no injuries were reported. The incident remains under investigation.
Recent News Stories
- News First Case of Monkeypox in Iowa July 2, 2022
- News Hy-Vee Voluntarily Withdraws All Potato Salad Varieties Due to Presumptive Positive Microbial Test Result July 1, 2022
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022