Sunday, July 30th the Lee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a single vehicle accident operated by Melanie Davis of Burlington, IA. Davis was traveling south in the 1700th block of HWY 61 when she had a medical issue and passed out. The vehicle continued into the west ditch and through a cornfield coming to a stop when it struck a culvert in the north ditch of 175th street. Davis was transported to the Southeast Iowa Regional Medical Center. No injuries were reported at the scene due to the accident.
Recent News Stories
- News Iowa Ending FY2023 with Nearly 2 Billion Dollars in General Fund September 29, 2023
- News Flags to Fly at Half-Staff for Senator Feinstein September 29, 2023
- News Mt. Pleasant Man Arrested for Enticing a Minor September 29, 2023
- News Nationwide Test of the FEMA Emergency Alert on Wednesday October 4, 2023 September 29, 2023
- News October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month – Provides Many Opportunities to Support September 29, 2023
- News Panther Marching Band to Compete Twice on Saturday September 29, 2023