On Friday, December 16, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report that a motor vehicle had rolled over and was on its top in the 1400 Grid of Salem Road. Deputies, Salem First Responders, and Henry County Ambulance responded to the scene. The driver, Alfredo Perez of Crawfordsville, reported no injuries, denied medical transport, and was released after examination from medical personnel. The vehicle appeared to have driven off the road onto the shoulder and then re-entered the roadway crossing the center line and colliding with a mailbox, rolled over and collided with a tree where it came to rest on its top. The vehicle was totaled and towed away from the scene. The estimated property damage was at or above $300. Alfredo was given two citations, No Valid Driver’s License and Failure to Maintain Control of a Motor Vehicle.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023