On May 4th at approximately 7:45AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a single vehicle accident in the 3100 grid of Lexington Avenue. An investigation into this report determined that Jennifer Dorothy, 69, of Mt. Pleasant, was driving southbound when she lost control of her vehicle while negotiating a curve. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was considered totaled.
Recent News Stories
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023
- News Iowa Crop Progress and Condition Report May 31, 2023
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda May 31, 2023
- News Stride Into Summer Family Walk Coming June 4th May 26, 2023
- News Cash Rents Reach New High in Iowa, Survey Shows May 26, 2023
- News Memorial Day Observance in Mount Pleasant May 26, 2023