On May 4th at approximately 7:45AM, the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a single vehicle accident in the 3100 grid of Lexington Avenue. An investigation into this report determined that Jennifer Dorothy, 69, of Mt. Pleasant, was driving southbound when she lost control of her vehicle while negotiating a curve. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was considered totaled.
Recent News Stories
- News Budget Cuts Coming to Henry County December 8, 2023
- News Cereal Box Drive Organized by Mt. Pleasant Highschoolers December 8, 2023
- News Two Men Flee After Traffic Stop in Mt. Pleasant Now Charged December 8, 2023
- News Man Arrested Months After Burglary December 8, 2023
- News Multiple Vehicle Accident on Tuesday Involving 15 Year Old December 7, 2023
- News Water Quality Initiative Project Expanding Further into Jefferson December 7, 2023