Just before 6:30 Wednesday morning the Mount Pleasant Fire Department was dispatched to Hwy 34 west of Franklin Avenue where a semi was reported to be on its side. Nine firefighters responded and used oil dry to help contain liquids from the truck’s engine. They were on scene for about 30 minutes. No other details yet on the incident.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Agenda, June 6th June 1, 2023
- News Firework Use Times in Henry County June 1, 2023
- News 11-year-old Missing Child Found, Ottumwa Man Facing Charges June 1, 2023
- News Fairfield Police Looking for Information June 1, 2023
- News Burlington Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrants June 1, 2023
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023