The Henry County Board of Supervisors met Thursday with the County Engineer Jake Hotchkiss. The Engineer presented the contract for county bridge inspections with Calhoun Burns. This is the firm that has been doing the inspections since Hotchkiss has been with Henry County. The first year of the two year contract will be for 28 bridge structures at a total cost of $5,950. The second year will cost the county $17,060 and will include the inspection of 86 structures. Calhoun Burns inspects anything with a span over 20 feet. The county engineer inspects the rest under 20 feet.
Recent News Stories
- News Additional Volunteers Needed for Home Delivered Meals Routes January 21, 2022
- News Vietnam War Vets to be Honored January 21, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count January 21, 2022
- News Former Teacher Arrested on Sexual Exploitation Charges January 20, 2022
- News Covid Cases in Henry County January 20, 2022
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 2 January 20, 2022