Henry County Veterans Affairs officer Roger Pittsenbarger now works full time for the county. The supervisors approved the change from 20 hours a week to 40 due to the increase in the number of vets seeking assistance. According to Pittsenbarger four or five years ago the Veterans Affairs office was helping about 20 veterans per month now it’s more like 60 or 70.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda August 19, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count August 19, 2022
- News Mount Pleasant Utilities Special Meeting Agenda August 18, 2022
- News Water Shut-Off August 18, 2022
- News New Utilities General Manager August 17, 2022
- News LABORSHED STUDY TO BE CONDUCTED IN MOUNT PLEASANT August 17, 2022