On December 21st, at approximately 6:20 a.m. the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of suspicious activity in the 2400-grid of 240th Street. It was reported two individuals drove into a farm residence and were approached by the resident. One individual fled on foot and another in the vehicle. The Henry County Sheriff’s Office arrived and began an investigation. During the investigation, a male subject, Andrew Joseph Stout, 36 of West Burlington, was located a short distance from the last known location of the subjects. Stout was charged with trespass, simple misdemeanor, and possession of a controlled substance 3rd offense, D-felony. Stout did have an active warrant through Des Moines County as well.
Recent News Stories
- News Music In Motion Invitational Results February 5, 2023
- News Gov. Reynolds appoints Patrick McAvan as District Associate Judge February 3, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch February 3, 2023
- News Henry County Cattlemen Celebrate February 3, 2023
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 15 February 3, 2023
- News From Senator Mark Lofgren February 2, 2023