On December 20th, 2022, at approximately 11:50 a.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a two-vehicle collision in the 300- Block of East School Street in Olds. An investigation into the collision was conducted. It was determined Brent Vollmer, 22 of Olds, was operating a 2014 Jeep Wrangler, heading East on School Street. Daniel Garrett Jr, 40 of Livingston, TN, was operating a 1997 Kenworth and pulling out of the St Ave BP. While pulling out, the front of the Garrett vehicle struck the rear passenger side of the Vollmer vehicle. The Vollmer vehicle entered a rear wheel skid and struck a concrete barrier. A passenger in the Vollmer vehicle was taken to HCHC for injuries.
Recent News Stories
- News Arrests Made In Copper Theft Case January 27, 2023
- News The Dickey Dispatch by Senator Adrian Dickey January 27, 2023
- News Winfield Will Receive State Waste Water Treatment Grant January 27, 2023
- News Narcotics Investigation in Fairfield January 27, 2023
- News Rinner receives Southeast Iowa County Services Extension Award January 27, 2023
- News Students of Character January 27, 2023