The Mount Pleasant City Council will meet in Regular Session Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at City Hall, 307 E. Monroe Street, second floor meeting room at 5:30 pm.
A G E N D A
- Roll Call.
- Consent Agenda: To the Public – All items with an asterisk (*) are routine
by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion and a roll call of the Council-
members. There will be no separate discussion of items unless the Mayor, a Councilmember
or citizen so request, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and
will be considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
- Receive & file communications –Request to purchase alley lots 21/22 and 20/23 in Weir’s Subdivision and request to close off McMillan Park to vehicle traffic 9/2-9/8.
- Approve agenda.
*5. Approve minutes of previous meeting.
*6. Approve payment of bills.
*7. Receive reports of Officers –
- Old Business –
- 5:30 Public Hearing for proposed plans and specs for N. Lincoln and E. Taft PCC Pavement Project.
- Resolution awarding contract for N. Lincoln and E. Taft PCC Pavement Project.
- 2nd reading of proposed ordinance to allow businesses to provide tattoos, permanent makeup and microblading.
- Resolution directing sale of $4,145,000 General Obligation Loan Notes.
- Resolution authorizing the redemption of outstanding General Obligation Refunding Capital Loan Notes, Series 2015 A.
- Resolution authorizing the redemption of outstanding General Obligation Loan Notes,
Series 2015 B.
- New Business –
- Public Forum.