On November 5th, at approximately 12:56 A.M., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a single vehicle accident in the 2300-grid of 120th Street in rural Winfield. Tyler Unternahrer of Wayland, was driving Eastbound on 120th Street when the vehicle drifted off the shoulder. Tyler then overcorrected and lost control in the wet gravel, causing the truck to slide into the north ditch. Tyler was transported to Henry County Hospital by a family member with non-life threatening injuries. As a result of the investigation, Tyler was issued a summons for Reckless Driving and a citation for Failure To Maintain Control.
Recent News Stories
- News Area Drop-Offs for Deer Hides December 3, 2022
- News GoFundMe Account Started For Stockport Man December 3, 2022
- News Orchestra Looking for Singers December 2, 2022
- News Iowa HHS Announces First Flu Deaths of Season December 2, 2022
- News Road Closure Continues December 2, 2022
- News Free HollyDaze Concert Presented by the Southeast Iowa Symphony December 2, 2022