On January 12, at approximately 8:03 PM the Henry County Sheriff’s Office took a report of a motor vehicle accident that took place in the 3100 Grid US Highway 218. After an investigation, it was found that Johnathen Strawn of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was driving a white 1994 GMC Sierra pulling a trailer. The vehicle lost control entering the median and sustained approximately $3,000 in damage. The load on the trailer was lost striking the guard rail causing approximately $3,000 in damages. No injuries were reported and Johnathen received a citation for failure to maintain control of a motor vehicle, no registration on the trailer, and no insurance.
Recent News Stories
- News Additional Volunteers Needed for Home Delivered Meals Routes January 21, 2022
- News Vietnam War Vets to be Honored January 21, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count January 21, 2022
- News Former Teacher Arrested on Sexual Exploitation Charges January 20, 2022
- News Covid Cases in Henry County January 20, 2022
- News SCC to Host Free Financial Aid Workshop Feb 2 January 20, 2022