Two people from Fairfield were seriously hurt in a single vehicle accident in Davis County. According to the Iowa State Patrol the accident occurred Tuesday at about 8:15 pm on Willow Trail. Preston Broeker, of Fairfield, was driving north when he lost control. The vehicle slid into the west ditch where it overturned and came to rest on its’ top. Broeker and a passenger in the vehicle, Ashley Luke, also of Fairfield, were both transported by air to Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. The accident remains under investigation.
Recent News Stories
- News Henry County Supervisors Agenda, June 6th June 1, 2023
- News Firework Use Times in Henry County June 1, 2023
- News 11-year-old Missing Child Found, Ottumwa Man Facing Charges June 1, 2023
- News Fairfield Police Looking for Information June 1, 2023
- News Burlington Man Arrested on Outstanding Warrants June 1, 2023
- News Crash Report May 31, 2023