Two people from Fairfield were seriously hurt in a single vehicle accident in Davis County. According to the Iowa State Patrol the accident occurred Tuesday at about 8:15 pm on Willow Trail. Preston Broeker, of Fairfield, was driving north when he lost control. The vehicle slid into the west ditch where it overturned and came to rest on its’ top. Broeker and a passenger in the vehicle, Ashley Luke, also of Fairfield, were both transported by air to Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. The accident remains under investigation.
Recent News Stories
- News YOUNG FARMERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR IOWA FARM BUREAU’S “GROW YOUR FUTURE” AWARD July 1, 2022
- News 4 Safety Tips to Enjoy Fireworks July 1, 2022
- News Road Construction Update June 30, 2022
- News Daily Jail Count June 30, 2022
- News Henry County Supervisors Meeting Agenda June 30, 2022
- News Rollover Accident June 29, 2022