Two people from Fairfield were seriously hurt in a single vehicle accident in Davis County. According to the Iowa State Patrol the accident occurred Tuesday at about 8:15 pm on Willow Trail. Preston Broeker, of Fairfield, was driving north when he lost control. The vehicle slid into the west ditch where it overturned and came to rest on its’ top. Broeker and a passenger in the vehicle, Ashley Luke, also of Fairfield, were both transported by air to Mercy Hospital in Des Moines. The accident remains under investigation.
Recent News Stories
- News Another Fatal Crash Near New London December 8, 2022
- News Henry County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda December 7, 2022
- News Consumer Connection: Discussing Scams and Fraud with Your Family Members over the Holidays December 7, 2022
- News ALERT: Text messages claiming locked EBT Cards are a scam December 7, 2022
- News SFM Fairfield Honored with Iowa Venture Award December 7, 2022
- News Gov. Reynolds orders flags at half-staff for Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day December 7, 2022